Particulate Respirator 8210 N95 - Case of 160
3MView more by 3M
3M is a global science company that never stops inventing. Using 46 technology platforms, our integrated team of scientists and researchers works with customers to create breakthroughs. Our inventions have improved daily life for hundreds of millions of people all over the world.
Sold in cases of 160
- Straps – Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Nose Clip – Aluminum
- Nose foam - Polyurethane
- Filter – Polypropylene
- Shell – Polyester
- Coverweb - Polyester
- This respirator contains no components made from natural rubber latex
- Approximate weight of product: 0.35 oz.
- Use for solid particulates and liquid mists in concentrations not exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- Always follow User Instructions and use in manners as indicated
Do Not Use For
- DO NOT use for gases and vapors, oil aerosols, asbestos, arsenic, cadmium, lead, 4,4-methylene dianiline (MDA), or abrasive blasting
- DO NOT use for particulate concentrations exceeding 10X PEL/OEL
- DO NOT use in any manner not indicated in the User Instructions
Approvals and Standards
- NIOSH approved N95 particulate respirator
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil.
- NIOSH approval number: TC-84A-0007
- Assigned Protection Factor (APF 10) per US OSHA and Canada CSA