Black Diamond Advanced Technology APEcon
Black Diamond Advanced TechnologyView more by Black Diamond Advanced Technology
Black Diamond Advanced Technology (BDATech) is a Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Chandler, AZ and a demonstrated leader in the tactical computing and communication systems industry.
APECon, also known as the APEx Configuration Application, enables users to control the APEx 4-Port Hub System, Assaulter 2-Port Hub System, or Bare Kit 1-Port Hub System through an Android or Windows EUD (End User Device). APECon provides system battery information, peripheral power mode control, Radio Power Wedge controls, port power controls, firmware versions, system options, and other diagnostic information.
- Provides port power management from the EUD (End User Device)
- Displays system temperatures and battery capacity for diagnostics
- Offers peripheral specific control, based on cable. Such as the ability to turn a TAC-ROVER SIR on or off from the EUD
- Allows you to control the Radio Power Wedge
- Export Classification: ECCN 3D611.x